GET Your Car Charged Yourself with our Premium Charge Points
Fitted from just £295
BeSafe Electric believed that EV ownership should be in the reach to the mainstream car user. Customer’ comfort and ease is BeSafe Electric’s primary focus. For BeSafe Electric’s remarkable attention to detail and service encourage confidence in EV ownership. Being local installer – We have excellent home and commercial charge point installation coverage across London.
Our simple 3 step approach to get your charger installed
Step 1: Contact
Once you decide to install a car Charger, contact BeSafe Electric via phone or e-mail
Step 2: Survey & Agree Install Date
Our expert will provide you details and give you briefing about the whole procedure. You may be able to get an OLEV grant of up to £350.
Step 3: Done!
Plug in your nice new car and enjoy.
Types of Chargers
These are known as a granny charger these are typically rated up to 3kW. Granny charger is suitable for overnight charges, 6-12 hours for a pure EV and 2-4 hours for a plug-in hybrid.
Fast chargers can charge a car in 3-6 hrs. These are usually rated at 7-22kW. These are the most commonly fitted home chargers.
Rapid charger takes about 30-60 minutes to charge a car. They typically rated at 43kW for AC (alternating current) and 50kW for DC (Direct Current). Both are very efficient.
You may book an installation today. We are just a call away. Our professional team of experts will take care of the rest. Call us on 020 8050 4542 . Besafe electric
To qualify for the OLEV grant you will need to have:
- Access to legal off-street parking
- Own or lease an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle (purchased/leased from 1/10/2016)
- Your property must be in the UK
If you are not the owner of the property, you will need to confirm you have permission from your Landlord for the installation
You can claim for each eligible vehicle, with a maximum of two grant funded charging points per household.
How Do I Apply for the OLEV Grant?
As we are approved OLEV installer, we will do this for you. We need just proof of ownership/lease of the vehicle and will do the rest. However, customer has to fill in the form given below, to provide information.
Which Vehicles are Eligible?
- All Vehicles that run entirely on battery power.
- Plug-in Hybrids with a CO2 emission score of less that 75g/km.
OLEV’s has a list of eligible vehicles that can be found here
How Much does it Cost?
We provide you the quotation for an OLEV grant assisted home or workplace installation. The cost of the installation varies depending upon on the ‘charging point’ you select.
Here are leading brand chargers
Rolec, Wallbox and Project EV plus and many others
What is Included?
Please find here the details of what is included in our standard installation packages:
Home Charger Installation Standard Package
- Supply and installation of the EV Charge Unit at a suitable external house wall.
- Supply and Connection cable up to 10 meters from consumer unit to charging unit
- Clipping of the cable in place along the wall/structure.
- Drilling a hole through one wall in order to facilitate the cable route if required.
- Connection to a ‘spare way’ in the existing consumer unit.
- After completion, a test of the installation and provide the appropriate NICEIC certification.
Home Charger Installation Customized Package:
In case of following situation customer has to bear the extra cost:
- Installations above height of 1.5 meters.
- Fixing of the EV Charge Unit onto a permanent structure which is detached from the home.*
- Cable length exceeds 10 meters.
- If the cable route is under floorboards/ceiling voids/wall cavities.
- Drilling into a hard surface for the installation of an earth rod.
- The supply and fitting of white plastic trunking for the concealing of cable.
- The excavation of a trench for the cable.
- If required, an additional consumer unit consisting of the installation of a Type C MCB and a Type A RCD in an enclosure.
**The EV Charge point must be located in your designated off-street parking area.